Dr. Carol-anne Moulton, Surgeon Scientist and recent Toronto HPB Fellowship Director, along with co-PI, Elise Paradis and co-investigator, David Urbach, have been granted $169,500 from the PSI Foundation for their project titled “The Tools and the Trade: an ethnographic study of checklist policy and performance, and implications for patient safety.” An outline of the 2 year study is available at the following link.
- Toronto PD, Markus Selzner, to Speak at CST CTRMS Joint Meeting
- Toronto Video Atlas of Surgery pays Homage to Gift of Life Donors
- Toronto Welcomes 2017-19 Transplantation and HPB Surgery Fellows
- Toronto Transplant Fellow Dr. David Al-Adra, Investigates Incidence, Treatment and Outcome of Duodenal Leak
- HPB Fellow Nathan Zilbert Receives Paddy Lewis Teaching Award