The HPB Surgical Oncology Fellowship would like to thank Dr. Sean Cleary for his contributions as Program Director over the past year and a half. Though he will be greatly missed by Fellows, patients and colleagues alike, we congratulate him on his new and prestigious appointment to the Mayo Clinic, Rochester and wish him the very best. Dr. Paul Greig, Co-director and former longstanding Program Director will resume this role moving forward.
- Toronto PD, Markus Selzner, to Speak at CST CTRMS Joint Meeting
- Toronto Video Atlas of Surgery pays Homage to Gift of Life Donors
- Toronto Welcomes 2017-19 Transplantation and HPB Surgery Fellows
- Toronto Transplant Fellow Dr. David Al-Adra, Investigates Incidence, Treatment and Outcome of Duodenal Leak
- HPB Fellow Nathan Zilbert Receives Paddy Lewis Teaching Award