Dr. Jen Jen Yeh spoke to General Surgery Staff, Fellows, and Residents as the 3rd Annual Feeney Distinguished Lecturer last Friday. Her talk, titled “Deconstructing Pancreatic Cancer to Understand Tumour Specific Signals” was also attended by leading researchers from Princess Margaret’s McCain Centre for Pancreatic Cancer, the Ontario Institute for Cancer Research, and Mt. Sinai Hospital’s Lunenfeld-Tanenbaum Research Institute. Her visit to Toronto also facilitated future data transfers and new collaborations in Pancreas Cancer Research.
- Toronto PD, Markus Selzner, to Speak at CST CTRMS Joint Meeting
- Toronto Video Atlas of Surgery pays Homage to Gift of Life Donors
- Toronto Welcomes 2017-19 Transplantation and HPB Surgery Fellows
- Toronto Transplant Fellow Dr. David Al-Adra, Investigates Incidence, Treatment and Outcome of Duodenal Leak
- HPB Fellow Nathan Zilbert Receives Paddy Lewis Teaching Award